Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Frequently Asked Questions

How do we know your company is legitimate?

As per Canadian immigration, to represent clients for a fee, authorized representatives must be either of the following:

1. Immigration consultant who is a member in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC);

2. Canadian lawyer or paralegal; or

3. Quebec Notaries

lick this link from the Canadian immigration website: IRCC on Authorized Representatives

Jeric Mendoza, the immigration consultant of Canadalink and J. Mendoza & Associates is an immigration consultant who is an ICCRC member with good standing.

To verify this yourself, do the following:

ICCRC website
2. Click the "Verify Your Immigration Consultant" button OR the "Public Register" button
3. Enter First Name: Jeric and Last Name: Mendoza
4. You should be able to see the name Jeric Mendoza with his status as "Active". This means Jeric is an active ICCRC member, and legally allowed to represent you with Canadian immigration. You also have the option to contact Jeric via the ICCRC website by clicking the "Contact" button on the list that shows his name. You will see then his email address to be [email protected]

Tip: Do the same with other "consultants" you meet in the Philippines. You will know for yourself whether they're legitimate or not. They may have a legal business in the Philippines as the Philippines does not require them the ICCRC license to open an immigration business, BUT if not listed as an ICCRC member, Canadian lawyer or Quebec notary, then you know you're dealing with a fake consultant that can ruin your application.

How much proof of funds do I need to prepare?

Canadian immigration does not provide a specific amount to provide as proof of funds. However, it's important to consider that you have to enough funds to cover the cost of your visit that includes airfare, hotel stay (you can also stay with your relative though), food and other visit expenses. In general, we don't accept clients who cannot provide at least CAD$5,000 proof of funds. While it's not impossible to secure approval below said amount, we're not comfortable with the chances of the client. In general, it's always best to provide the highest proof of funds you can provide.

What type of proof of funds are required?

Proof of funds must be liquid. This means if you need the amount, you can easily get it. The best proof of funds is always cash/cash in bank that can easily be withdrawn as you are expected to need the amount when you travel.

Who can provide proof of funds?

Your source of funds should make sense for the purpose of your trip. It can be yourself, your parents, your siblings or your company. As long as it sounds reasonable for the purpose of your trip. For example, if you are identifying your company to pay for your visit, you will need to show proof why your company will do so (e.g. trip incentive).

How long can I stay in Canada?

In general, you may be allowed to stay in Canada for a period of less than six (6) months. However, the exact period of approved stay may vary, and depend on the immigration officers at the Canadian airports upon your arrival. Parents or grandparents of Canadian citizens of permanent residents may be allowed to stay for a period of two (2) years under the Supervisa category.

Can I extend my stay in Canada?

You have the option to apply for an extension of your visit to Canada while in Canada.