Shopping Cart
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
CelebrateThank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart

Frequently Asked Questions

How do we know your company is legitimate?

As per Canadian immigration, to represent clients for a fee, authorized representatives must be either of the following:

1. Immigration consultant who is a member in good standing of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC);

2. Canadian lawyer or paralegal; or

3. Quebec Notaries

lick this link from the Canadian immigration website: IRCC on Authorized Representatives

Jeric Mendoza, the immigration consultant of Canadalink and J. Mendoza & Associates is an immigration consultant who is an ICCRC member with good standing.

To verify this yourself, do the following:

ICCRC website
2. Click the "Verify Your Immigration Consultant" button OR the "Public Register" button
3. Enter First Name: Jeric and Last Name: Mendoza
4. You should be able to see the name Jeric Mendoza with his status as "Active". This means Jeric is an active ICCRC member, and legally allowed to represent you with Canadian immigration. You also have the option to contact Jeric via the ICCRC website by clicking the "Contact" button on the list that shows his name. You will see then his email address to be [email protected]

Tip: Do the same with other "consultants" you meet in the Philippines. You will know for yourself whether they're legitimate or not. They may have a legal business in the Philippines as the Philippines does not require them the ICCRC license to open an immigration business, BUT if not listed as an ICCRC member, Canadian lawyer or Quebec notary, then you know you're dealing with a fake consultant that can ruin your application.

What do you mean by immigrate to Canada?

Immigrate to Canada means you will settle indefinitely in Canada as a permanent resident.

Why do I need proof of funds to immigrate to Canada?

When you immigrate to Canada, you will need to show that you have the means to support yourself and your family upon arrival to Canada. Some applicants though are not required to provide proof of funds IF they have a valid Canadian job offer or being sponsored by a Canadian citizen of permanent resident spouse.

Can I bring my partner with me even if we're not married?

Canada accepts the legality of common-law relationships or live-in relationships as long as the said relationship is at least one (1) year, on-going, and genuine.

Is there an age limit to immigrate to Canada?

In general, there's no age limit for the Applicant and his or her spouse. However, in some programs, certain age ranges carry more points to qualify.

Dependent children, however, may become part of the application if they're less than 22 years old AND don't have a spouse at the time a complete application is received. The only exception are children who are financially dependent with their parents since before 22 AND can't financially support themselves due to a mental or physical condition.